Economy got you down? Why not do something to improve the quality of life of those around you. We offer volunteer and internship opportunities in areas as diverse as volunteer coordinator, grant writing, and program development. Whether you're a student looking for experience or a retiree wanting to give back, we have the opportunity for you!
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the intern will participate in tasks and events in support of The Meditation Initiative. Current Internships available are as follows:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Teacher Training Coordinator
- Program Development Coordinator
- Meditation Research Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Executive Administrator
- Non-Profit Accountant
- Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Business Development Coordinator
- There is no minimum degree requirement, just the passion to want to help make a difference.
- Generous with your heart and ability to work with others.
- Patience, allowing time to learn and understand.
- Diligent in your effort.
- The ability to concentrate on the task and enjoy the process.
Experience Or Special Skills Desired
- Knowledgeable about the specific needs in the area of focus
- Ability to work diligently simply knowing you are helping others.
- 4 months minimum, 10 hours per week and home office is ok.
- Course Credit available based on approval by Professor. No compensation available.
If you are interested in an internship or to volunteer, feel free to contact us to find out more.